See photos (4)

Eglise Saint Martin de la Croix du Perche

Historic site and monument at La Croix-du-Perche

Free
  • Formerly a chapel for the priory founded by the monks of Saint Bernard de Thiron, this unassuming edifice hides a magnificent interior painted in 1537, fully restored with 118 colourful panels. A true artistic treasure!
  • Spoken languages
    • English
Services
  • Equipment
    • Car park
    • Screening room
  • Rates
  • Free
Openings
Openings
  • All year
    * Tous les jours