Only the western section of the manor exists today. The cut stone façades of this stately home are in the Low Gothic style dating from around 1480. The beauty of the architectural ensemble at Grand Fresnay stems from the monastic composition of the farm buildings dating from the mid-19th century.
The ‘Syndicat mixte de gestion du Parc’ is drawn from the Conseils Régionaux of Normandy and Centre-Val de Loire regions, the Conseils départementaux of the departments of Orne and Eure-et-Loir and the 88 municipalities within the boundaries of the Parc. It receives financial support from the French state and the European Union.