Cabanes dans les arbres à la Grande Noë - Unusual accommodation - Longny les Villages
Cabanes dans les arbres à la Grande Noë
Unusual accommodation at Longny les Villages
See photos (7)
Get away from it all at La Grande Noë and set your sights high in one of the six tree houses (without water or electricity, but with dry organic toilets):
- the Chêne Fou or "mad oak", a bicentennial oak tree with two tree houses and a terrace set on three levels (between 8 and 14 metres high)
- The Sunset, set 11 metres high
- The Fermette, set 4 metres high
- L'Echauguette, set 8m high with a watch-tower theme, with two beds on the mezzanine level
- The Paradiso, set 16 metres high, reached via a semi-rigid ladder wearing a harness for adventurous types. Views over the château.
On site: adventure course for children, boules, farm animals, bicycles, comfortable washroom facilities, meal hamper of local produce, etc.
- Accommodation : 23 Person(s)
- Sheets and linen included
- Payment methods